Headlines is magazine layout theme with tons of features. Features like featured area, social bookmarks, author highlighting, flexible layout to name a few. It’s the perfect platform to launch your magazine or blog and reach out to the world!
What to get Headlines for FREE? Enter our WooThemes Contest
Headlines theme has the following features:
- Featured jQuery tabber/slider area above normal posts to showcase your favorite posts. Can be static or set to slide automatically with built in options.
- Show your latest tweet in the header (instead of 468×60 ad space)
- A custom social bookmark option at the bottom of single posts to share your writings with ease!
- A nice Author box widget on single posts
- Cufon font replacement makes all titles look smooth (can be disabled)
- 4 different ad spaces (header, post content, sidebar and footer) and 4 different ad sizes (468×60 top, 200×200 content, 300×250 and 125×125 widgets). Show your adsense code or a image ad.
- Very flexible layout, so you can easily change sidebar position, image position in post etc.
- Custom Woo Widgets for use in sidebar and footer: Flickr, Video Player, Author, Search, 300×250 ad, 125×125 ad (max 6)
- 15 stylish alternate colour schemes to choose from
Price: $70 Single License | $150 Developer License | $125 Club Membership (Includes all WooThemes)
WooThemes creates cutting edge WordPress templates packed with features with clean layouts. They are currently having the “The Permanent 2-For-1 Offer.” Click here for more information. We recommend the Woo Theme Club