June 3, 2009
Spectre WordPress Theme
Spectre WordPress theme is a sleek professional theme perfect for gallery/portfolio based websites. It can also suit any type of websites as it has a blog layout built into the design.
Spectre WordPress Theme Main Features include:
- 3 beautiful colour schemes to choose from.
- Gorgeous featured posts showcase requires minimal effort to take advantage of. Can be used for portfolio items and/or blog posts.
- Dynamic image resizing for various thumbnails used through-out the theme. Upload once, and see the image used all over in different sizes and aspect ratios. Ability to disable image resizing by merely selecting a checkbox included in the admin.
- Custom built theme settings panel within WP-Admin that allows you to customize the theme without editing any templates. Choose one of the 3 colour schemes, add your own logo, manage ads, and plenty more.
- Flexible logo space allows images up to 650px wide and any height. Image path and dimensions are entered in WP-Admin.
- Created for individuals and businesses. A checkbox in the admin changes self references from “me” to “us”.
- Widgetized sidebar.
- Custom widgets for ad spots, along with a recent blog posts list.
- Super lean markup and CSS , makes advanced customization a pleasure.
- Tested on Windows and Mac – IE6 -8, Firefox 2 & 3, and Safari 3 & 4. Some details are toned down for older versions of IE, but nothing is broken.
- Support for Subscribe to Comments and Twitter Tools plugins out of the box.
- PSDs for each of the 3 colour schemes, custom logo, and image templates included.
Price: $30 Single License
Previous Post and Next Post