April 28, 2009
Aperture WordPress Theme – Photo WordPress Theme
WooThemes has done it again. Mark Forrester from WooThemes created a new theme, Aperture Theme, that will appeal to many photographers or photobloggers. Aperature theme uses the new Woo-Framework that enhances “Custom Setting” panel to make it more easier to upload featured image for each post. Aperature Theme comes in 13 alternative colors and 6 widgetized sidebar and footer spaces.
Check it out the latest theme from WooThemes, Aperture Theme.
Aperture theme includes the following features:
- Home page slider displaying latest posts;
- Attractive category archive template with images with javacript hover effects;
- Dedicated blog category template and home page module;
- 6 widgetized areas (4 footer modules and 2 sidebar modules);
- 7 custom Woo widgets; and
- 12 great colour schemes to suit your site identity.
Price: $70 Single License | $150 Developer License
WooThemes creates cutting edge WordPress templates packed with features with clean layouts. They are currently having the “The Permanent 2-For-1 Offer.” Click here for more information.
Previous Post and Next Post